Fitted Sheets

Ern

Message added by CT Advertising,

Prima logo.png       PRIMA Leisure is the home of Bailey parts

We have a range of official accessories and upgrades, as well as spare parts.

Designed specifically to make your Bailey journey the best that it can be. 

Click here for more  .

We have a fixed bed Sterling Europa with a corner cut off mattress. We'd like to buy some fitted sheets if we can find some at a reasonable price. Any recommendations?

Edited by Ian Hastings

I've found Jonic that do matching bedding sets for quite a few makes and models of caravans. They also feature fitted sheets for shaped matresses in a variety of colours. Pricing is a matter of opinion, but seems decent quality. They are about 40 minutes drive from me and I was heading down tomorrow to check out their factory shop. Their FAQs page describes how to decide which style is right for you.

Hope that helps.

We looked at buying the cut out fitted sheets from Jonic, but after the shock of the costs, we now use a standard double fitted sheet, (from Asda) excess at the corner is tucked in, we also use a standard king size duvet, (used from home supply) which is also tucked in during the day then pulled out for night. Far cheaper, and we have found this to be very comfortable.

Edited by kiaboy

Hi

I am in the Jonic fan club - a bt pricey but you get what you pay for. The fitted sheets for the Kontiki are three years old and are in tip top condition, used constantly and have never lost their colour.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

I also nearly collapsed at the prices so we bought basic double from matalan . Does the job

We got standard fitted sheets & the misses cut & shaped them to fit our fixed bed cheaper than Jonic

We use Adsa's bedding. ... Cheap and cheerful and fits well. ...

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

I am also in the Jonic fan club! The cost of the sheets and what not are a tad pricey but ou do get what you pay for. Also they are always very helful when we order and are always willing to sort out any issues that we have. Only on one occasion have we bought from them and the sheet didnt not fit but they sorted that out for us immediatley. Highly recommended - Cathy

Just bought a Jonic fitted sheet for our Ace Twinstar. I am of the opinion that you spend a third of your time in contact with this sheet, so £30 pounds for a decent cotton sheet is reasonable. We are just about to use it for a five night break. Decent linen is a good investment!

• 2 weeks later...

I used this Company in 2009:

www. cbscc. co. uk

Had to ring them with sizes of cut off mattress, but in 2009 prices were:

Mattress protector £14. 67

Fitted Sheet £12. 35 (purchased 2)

Postage £7. 95

Over last 2 years we have been away on average for 3-4 months of each year (not all at once) and they are still going strong without any problems.

• 2 months later...

Jonic Ltd

Based solely on my experience of a single purchase of a set of fitted bedding from this company I would withdraw from any recommendation of their products. Personally I am dissatisfied with their timescales of delivery, response to communication, assurances and the fit of their so-called tailored products. Their office staff and management promises are not followed through and repeated chase-up enquiries have been necessary to receive promised partial refunds.

Spend money with them at your own peril.

Hi Rob, Sorry you had such a bad experience with Jonic. I ordered a fitted mattress cover and fitted sheet from them last year and found them to be excellent - my testimonial is on their website. I guess a company can't get it right 100% of the time but they get my vote.

Regards, Glen.

Hi Rob, Sorry you had such a bad experience with Jonic. I ordered a fitted mattress cover and fitted sheet from them last year and found them to be excellent - my testimonial is on their website. I guess a company can't get it right 100% of the time but they get my vote. Regards, Glen.

We also ordered some fitted bed linen from Jonic for our new van at the NEC show and everything was delivered exactly as ordered on the week it was promised.

I am sorry, Rob, that you didn't have the same experience.

Edited by jks

Far too pricey as you can buy a better quality normal double sheet for less at M & S!

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring so I go back to being me.

Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd 3. 0L auto

Lunar Delta TI

We have some bedding on order from Raskelf, order was placed just before Christmas so it hasn't arrived yet. They were very easy to deal with and costs though high were slightly less than Jonic would have been.

It is expensive but on a previous fixed (pre-shaped sheets being available) one of the many things that put us off fixed beds was being unable to get sheets to fit AND look neat.

I accept that occasionally an eror occurs, however the fitted sheet for our shaped Elddis mattress was unacceptably tight, causing the mattress to warp and lift at the corners and straining stitching. They sent out a replacement but it was no better. I returned the fitted sheet element of the package to receive a refund on that portion of the purchase.

That was an acceptable compromise for my perspective and I would not have made mention of it anywhere. In itself that hasn't been the problem. I have dealt with office staff and a manager over the period of 3 months and have had to repeatedly make follow-up calls and emails to generate a response. That is my gripe. They haven't acted on assurances and I consider it unacceptbale to repeatedly have to chase them up.

The last straw was a month's wait for part of the refund promised at the end of November. The office response by email was another apology and the explanation that the book-keeper's Christmas break probably preventing her from processing the refund. ..I considered that implausible as the last contact being 4 weeks before Christmas.

I am pleased that other have been satisfied with their service and products. For me a test of a good company is how unhappy customers are dealt with. My experience has been unsatisfactory due to failures by more than one member of staff to carry out promised actions.

Edited by RobOwen

I accept that occasionally an eror occurs, however the fitted sheet for our shaped Elddis mattress was unacceptably tight, causing the mattress to warp and lift at the corners and straining stitching. They sent out a replacement but it was no better. I returned the fitted sheet element of the package to receive a refund on that portion of the purchase. That was an acceptable compromise for my perspective and I would not have made mention of it anywhere. In itself that hasn't been the problem. I have dealt with office staff and a manager over the period of 3 months and have had to repeatedly make follow-up calls and emails to generate a response. That is my gripe. They haven't acted on assurances and I consider it unacceptbale to repeatedly have to chase them up. The last straw was a month's wait for part of the refund promised at the end of November. The office response by email was another apology and the explanation that the book-keeper's Christmas break probably preventing her from processing the refund. ..I considered that implausible as the last contact being 4 weeks before Christmas. I am pleased that other have been satisfied with their service and products. For me a test of a good company is how unhappy customers are dealt with. My experience has been unsatisfactory due to failures by more than one member of staff to carry out promised actions.

Fair comment! They had obviously got the wrong bed measurement for your van. I think it is run by a husband and wife team.

Perhaps Jonic follow this forum and would like to make amends?

Our bedding arrived from Rasklef today. Fitted it on the bed and it looked fine. Took it back off to wash it and its now all ready to be refitted for our first trip.

Our bedding arrived from Rasklef today. Fitted it on the bed and it looked fine. Took it back off to wash it and its now all ready to be refitted for our first trip.

Just as an aside we also bought a Raskelf Duvalay for our son's single bed in the van and we couldn't be happier. It's comfortable, snuggly and has travelled with us over Christmas (without the caravan) when stopping at relatives. It is so versatile for our needs. ..couldn't fault the product or the speed of delivery.