Replacement Mattress

JustUs

Can anyone reccommend a supplier of replacement mattresses for fixed, cut off bed ?

Ours is starting to get a little uncomfortable now, and we have decided to treat ourselves to a new one - we want good quality at a reasonable price.

Cheers

the one in your Pegasus? If its going bad, wht not talk to the dealer as it shouldnt happen that quickly surely? Bailey do sell matresses on their parts webnsite with memory foram in them but be prepared to take out a mortguage - think thay are about 700 quid! A talk with the dealer may be the cheaper option! :)

sorry, i should also add though that my mattress was hideously uncomfortable when i bought it new, TWO memory form toppers from asda sorted that though. Its the most comfortable bed in the family now!

Jonic.

I seem to be an agent for this company tonight! Second post about their products. No connection with them - honest. Just a potential customer going down to their shop tomorrow for a look-see.

Jonic.

I seem to be an agent for this company tonight! Second post about their products. No connection with them - honest. Just a potential customer going down to their shop tomorrow for a look-see.

Jonic will surely be at the NEC show this week. .. they were there last year and their prices seemed very good. .. ideal if buying a 2nd hand van and want to make sure you don't sleep in someone else's . .. er. .. well

We replaced the Bailey Senator California one with a foam sponge one from a local foam supplier near Stoke on Trent shortly before we changed the van at a cost of just under £200

Its now on the spare bed with thoughts of the Princess and the Pea

We have had the same type of sponge on the house bed for some years and its very comfortable

It might be worth looking in the Yellow Pages for a stockist near to where you live

Jonic will surely be at the NEC show this week. .. they were there last year and their prices seemed very good. .. ideal if buying a 2nd hand van and want to make sure you don't sleep in someone else's . .. er. .. well

I was recently lucky enough to get the Jonic bed set off ebay

It is a perfect match to our new 2011 Challenger and consists of 2 small cushions. one large cushion and a bed throw which retails at £169 and was unused due to not matching the 2009 caravan it was bought for

I bid for it on the mobile while away in the van and was the only bidder so was delighted to get the set for £29 inc postage

The quality of the fabric and construction is excellent from Jonic

swiftbedsets.jpg

Edited by Watson(JohnG)

I had the dinette cushions in a second hand Herald Squire motor home refilled by Tockfield. It made one of the best beds I've ever slept on. The originals were spring interior which had collapsed after three years. I had them filled with foam. I just had to cut the backs with an X, remove the old interior, send off the covers and they were returned pronto, Perfect! I seem to remember it was 1600 grade or something because I am quite heavy. They were a very generous thickness though.