Nec Show - Will There Be One In Feb 2012?

Glen and Les

I've been reading a lot about the ACSI Camping Card through this forum and considering subscribing to one for 2012. As we're going to th NEC show in a couple of weeks I thought I'd check the ACSI website to see if they would be represented there.

Couldn't find any details for the October show, but their website states that they'll be at the Boat Caravan & Outdoor show at the NEC 21st-26th Feb 2012. Now, have I misunderstood something here, as I didn't think there was going to be a caravan show at the NEC next Feb - the October show is being marketed as the only opportunity to see all manufacturers at the NEC - no Feb show?

Can anyone enlighten me on this, or is just touring caravans that won't be there in Feb?

Thanks.

Checked out the link (and the hyperlink on the website) but very sparse info - and no mention of touring caravans. Wasn't actually planning on going in Feb, just thought that prospective purchasers at the October show may feel pressurised into buying now if they feel there isn't going to be a Feb show - all very confusing.

I'll be trying to see what the latest is on the February show . . . I think they've been struggling with getting manufacturers involved, so I'll ask a few questions (see pinned topic at the top of the list, if you have more specific questions you want answered!):

http://www. caravantalk. co. uk/community/topic/55263-your-questions-asked-at-the-nec/

Recently did an interview with Boat and Caravan exhibition director Andy Gibb which should be live on Caravan Times soon - but I can safely say that after speaking to him, there will most certainly be an NEC show in 2012. It's definitely going ahead.

Archived