Awning Hole

frazerg

Hi All,

Hope somebody can help us. We returned from 12 nights at Keswick with a very wet awning which

we put to dry on the outside line. Unfortunately the roof section rubbed on the wall and made a 6mm

hole in it . Does anybody know either how to repair it or where to send it to for an almost invisible

repair. It's an Apache Windsor porch awning.

Thanks in advance

Chris&Frazer

Hi,

Thanks for the responses so far. The patching kit suggested by Thingy looks just the thing LOL for the small hole in the

roof. The suggestion by imwatching looks to be for a much bigger job than we have but thanks anyway.

Chris&Frazer

That Isabella patch could be what I need for a tear in one of my side windows thanks to the wind :angry: I've just sent away emails to a couple of places for an approx quote on how much it would be to get that fixed, a bit of a mudflap that's torn and almost / all of the hoops the tent pegs go into as they've all pinged off over the season one by one.

Considering we got it second hand and it's always been used on seasonal pitches it's done the turn but just wondered if it's worth getting repaired. I have a new one as a spare anyway but the current one is in good nick apart from a few minor faults mentioned so might try and hold onto it, will see.

Compass Shadow 1988