Weather In York

mitie1

Sorry to disappoint, but it has been glorious in North Yorkshire today. Cloudless blue sky, lots of sunshine and lovely and warm. And the forecast for tomorrow is more of the same. LOVELY! :)

Edited by macSpot

Sorry to disappoint, but it has been glorious in North Yorkshire today. Cloudless blue sky, lots of sunshine and lovely and warm. And the forecast for tomorrow is more of the same. LOVELY! :)

Certainly is good weather. Very hot today and more forecast for tomorrow :lol:

Glorious again this week

We've had so little rain this year in South Yorkshire that there's been clouds of dust as the farmers are ploughing after harvest & as they tattie pick, I've only cut the grass 1/2 a dozen times.

we've been using rock pegs for the awnings as the plastic ones just bend, so we'd be grateful if you could spare a few buckets of water :lol:

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

hi paul b i was working in sheffield in june july augest and it never stop raining i was glad when we that final day come when went home to get dry and have some sun if the sun come out in sheffield the people would think its the end of the world . tom B):D