Simple Caravan Insurance

johnno

Hi,

There is someone to talk to for claims, the number is on their website or the following is in the policy booklet -

Making a Claim

If You need to make a claim simply contact Our dedicated Claims Helpline for immediate assistance and advice. The

Claims Helpline operates 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday on: 0191 258 8120

Alternatively You can send Your claim via fax to: 0191 257 3025 or E-mail: claims@mbginsurance. com

Has anyone used this company, just had a quote off there web site and its cheap compared to my other quotes

Cannot comment on this particular company, but you only get what you pay for, and insurance is only

proven when you need to claim, so how long is the list of "small print"

And you usually find these kind of company's have a cheap basic price, and then add extras like personal possessions etc.

Radiotwo

I use them, couldn't see a genuine reason not to. I guess other incorrect assumptions like the one above will follow.

I tried to get a quote on line but wasn't very successful. Don't know if it was because I had a claim in Feb 2009 but they said they couldn't quote with no reason why. My insurance is due up in just over a week so looking for something reasonable and don't find cc club or c&c club prices reasonable at all.