Alloy Wheels

gump

dose any body know the wheel centers for a alloy wheels to fit adria adora 15 inch alko or even better what make will fit ie ford vw nissan? will save me going to storage or asking a dealer who wants to sell me 2 for over £500.

You need to check the wheel stud pattern and offset for the rim already fitted as fitting the wrong wheel can damage the bearings and possibly hit the suspension . The bore in the centre of the wheel can also be different diameter .

http://www. driverstechnology. co. uk/wheel-offset. htm

Dave

I might be wrong but i read somewhere that car alloys are not up to the job on a single axle caravan as there is too much loading on them as a car spreads the weight over all 4 wheels.

yes the load may be a problem but as 15 inch it would be alarge van /4x4 type the van 1500kgs devided x2 will mean at least 800kgs to be safe most vans /4x4 would be ok (cheacked on web site) as the caravan is 15inch most caravan wheels 14 inch theres not a lot unless i go to adria but over £500 for 2 is a joke.

Most modern vans and 4x4 types have 16 ins rims minimum,a lot are 18 and over!!

dose any body know the wheel centers for a alloy wheels to fit adria adora 15 inch alko or even better what make will fit ie ford vw nissan? will save me going to storage or asking a dealer who wants to sell me 2 for over £500.

Do the alloys use spigot mounting? If not as long as the centre bore will go over the brake drum boss it doesn't matter what size the hole is.

Use http://www. wheelfitment. EU to search for wheels with the same parameters of width - pcd - Et (offset) - centre bore

but load capacity is important and not marked on wheels!

Archived