Nec Show 2011

MMIA

I'm off to the show for the first time but after looking at the website and seeing the plan of exhibitors I don't know if my feet will last that long!

It looks HUGE!!!

We have been a few times now, and will be off again this year, and yes it is pretty big, if you do get weary there are plenty of vans and motor homes to rest in :D

It is! It's a great day out though (if you like that sort of thing of course!) We are always really knick knacked by the end of the day. :blink:

We went in February (going again next month) and yes it is a monster of a show. Definitely well worth a day out. Not really interested in the motorhomes, just the vans for us.

We will be there on the Saturday (Gino DaCampo will be demonstrating that day) and are a bit daunted by the size of the place. What with OH's feet and my hip, looks like we are in for an interesting day!

I went last year and my feet were numb by the end! Looking forward to this years show, especially now i have won a pair of tickets too!

love looking at the new stuff and trying the various cafes they have there. Can't wait to see the new concordia in the flesh, it looks so pretty. Want to have a peek in elddis's too because they look a little better than before on the inside but the fronts are so boring! already got our tickets, see you all there!

We are not in the market for a new van/awning/kettle or anything else but will be going for a good look anyway. Many years experience is condensed to following :-

Comfortable clothes, it's always hot so use the cloak rooms and check in coats

Fully charged mobiles. (so you can find one another)

Good friends to go with.

Take the weight of your feet at every chance you get.

Very important Picnic Haversack. (Also checked)

Contains super picnic with food of our choice and well insulated chilled bottle of champers. No we are not posh but know what we like.

So we will be the over the hill gang, sat with the a glass of bubbles and posh nosh on Saturday.

Makes the day for us and certainly better then the greasy spoons.

Cost me a fortune last year. Will go again if I get free tickets. One day is more than ample if you go with a shopping list!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Archived