Spain - Cádiz Province

Guest BarrieAvis

Guest BarrieAvis

Camping La Rosaleda

This is a brilliant site with new, exceptionally clean facilities, open all year,

Located at Conil de la Frontera just south of Jerez 36°17'35. 90"N 6° 5'45. 73"W

Accepts ACSI card - so €15 per night including electric hookup. (Extra large pitches are €19. 80 per night.)

Accepts dogs - and outfits with dogs are located in an area on one side of the site.

Free, very high speed WiFi.

Lots of trees for shade.

Pool.

Edited by BarrieAvis

• 2 weeks later...

We too have spent lots of time on this site visiting 6 times and staying at least a month each time. We have been there in May an June and for the most part its been very quiet, the winter lot have gone home and the high season hasnt started. Lovely town and beaches but the area is very windy and you need to peg everything down very well. Go for a double pitch (unfortunately in the "dogs allowed area") and take up the long stay deal .

Pictures on my website and a film of what its like when the wind actually picks up

Edited by David in Cheshire

Go for a double pitch (unfortunately in the "dogs allowed area") and take up the long stay deal .

Pictures on my website and a film of what its like when the wind actually picks up

agree with your comments David, excellent site - re double pitches, not all are in the dog bit - at least i hope not as i one booked from mid november onwards and its not in that area :P :P

agree with your comments David, excellent site - re double pitches, not all are in the dog bit - at least i hope not as i one booked from mid november onwards and its not in that area :P :P

Yes you are right there there are some double pitches on the RH side of the site that is the no dogs area. We always went the other side for the better views but it did mean having to put up with the muts especialy those belonging to the Spanish weekenders

Edited by David in Cheshire

• 3 months later...

Just spent 41 days on La Rosaleda on pitch 94 found the site to be well looked after, toilet bocks all cleaned every day, unlimited hot water for showers, washing and dish-washing, Double pitches are available for dog owners and non dog owners. Nice part is dog owners are all together which is good for all lovers or dogs and those that do not want constant barking and dog poo on there pitch. We had a good wifi router on our pitch so no problems other ot so lucky where older routers are not up to the constant logging on and off of users. The Managers do have the maintenance staff visit to sort out the problem but really the sit needs a wifi up grade. At least WiFi is included but power is not and is billed at 20 cents per killowat so watch your consumption. 31 day rate is good at Euro 270 including taxes power works out at around Euro 65 for a month if not running van heating on mains during winter. All in all a very good site.

We are at Camping Roche, a few miles away and will be adding a review shortly. . Driving past La Rosaleda it does look very nice, although the west side looks a little exposed and from the outside the site looks very full. There is a big Mercadona supermarket less than a mile away, and the Conil area is well worth a visit. It is called the Costa de la Luz quite rightly.

• 6 months later...

can anyone tell what weather is like jan feb march thinking of trying a winter hol next year thank you

Warm sunny days, cool evenings but that coast does get very windy.