Washing And Polishing

Nomorework

Gave the Orion a wash today and rinsed with Bobby Dazzler. Looked really good but as I had time on my hands and loads of polish I gave it a polish as well. Lookin good B)

Didn't bother with the roof as it's obviously a bit difficult to reach, what do you guys do, do you bother washing and/or polishing the van roof?

I use demon shine for the roof. ... I wash it really well then put demon shine on with a sprayer. .... then rinse it off after I have covered the roof with it. ... I make it a bit stronger than they say. .... possibly about 25% demon shine to 75% water. ..

I use demon shine for the roof. ... I wash it really well then put demon shine on with a sprayer. .... then rinse it off after I have covered the roof with it. ... I make it a bit stronger than they say. .... possibly about 25% demon shine to 75% water. ..

Never heard of it, seems pretty cheap, I'll give it a try next time :)

Having tried many products over the years I, for I read my wife!, cannot go past Muc-Off. It is available from Towsure and comes in a rather attractive pink colour. Leaves the caravan black streak free and shining like a new pin.

I use a long handled brush brush and a set of 5'10'' highs steps http://www. abru. co. uk/ladders/blue-seal-aluminium-stepladders Wash with Fenwicks cleaner and rinse off with bobby dazzler.

Choose ladders with a good safety grab bar to keep you stable. .

Having tried many products over the years I, for I read my wife!, cannot go past Muc-Off. It is available from Towsure and comes in a rather attractive pink colour. Leaves the caravan black streak free and shining like a new pin.

Great for cleaning. ... Demon shine is more of a replacement for polish. ... Now I do use it on the car. .. BUT not as a replacement for polish. But it does help water run off and stop dirt from sticking so much. ... I put it on the roof and over the windows so when it rains the water just runs off. .... It is really good at that. .. If you have it on the car windscreen and it rains on the motorway you can drive in quite heavy rain and not need the wipers! But it is not a replacement for a polish. . But as the roof is so hard to polish and not seen I feel this stuff just helps keep it clean and gets bird poo off too. ....

Archived