Unicorn And Others Drawer Fittings

Alan Stanley

Before spending a fortune at the accessory shop on ill fitting cutlery / other drawer storage inserts for your Unicorn:-

Certain of the Ikea range of kitchen drawer internals fit like a glove in the Valencia Drawers both front chest and Side board. They are ultra light, better made and much cheaper than any alternatives we found. One tray for the cutlery and one for the little odds and sods (No don't mean the children) that we all carry cost less than £4 and are one of the best mods we have made.

They will almost certainly fit the others in the Alu-tech range as well.

Good shout Alan.

We use Ikea kitchen internal fitments for the bits and pieces in the two drawers under the Belfast sink. Also use the larger ones:-

http://www. ikea. com/gb/en/catalog/products/30155019/

to keep underwear and socks in, placed on bottom shelf in overhead locker near bed.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Or if you are a skinflint like me you can cut the tops off different sized plastic milk bottles and put the bottom part of the bottles (washed, of course) in the top drawer, just below that dreadful Belfast sink. Just pop your bottles, tubes etc in these milk bottle bases and it will stop them rattling around and also catch any dribbles.

Or if you are a skinflint like me you can cut the tops off different sized plastic milk bottles and put the bottom part of the bottles (washed, of course) in the top drawer, just below that dreadful Belfast sink. Just pop your bottles, tubes etc in these milk bottle bases and it will stop them rattling around and also catch any dribbles.

Hi Smiley whats wrong with the dreadful belfast sink ??

Good shout Alan.

We use Ikea kitchen internal fitments for the bits and pieces in the two drawers under the Belfast sink. Also use the larger ones:-

http://www. ikea. com/...ducts/30155019/

to keep underwear and socks in, placed on bottom shelf in overhead locker near bed.

Mike

Your allowed SOCKS ! I'm told to paint the old feet and ankles once a week. As for the other unmentionables we won't go there.