This Weekend 30.09.11 Good Weather Forecast

sprite

We are going to Buxton (Grin Low CC). The forecast is looking good for that Indian Summer I've been asking for! Is anyone else off this weekend? :)

Yep! we are off to Narbonne in the south of France for a couple of weeks on Friday. . if's the weather is good in old blighty, it should be good where we are going

Tony G

Kia Sorrento 2. 5 CDi 59 plate Towing 2011 Swift Conqueror 645

Yep! we are off to Narbonne in the south of France for a couple of weeks on Friday. . if's the weather is good in old blighty, it should be good where we are going

I'm jealous - the forecast is great, have a good time!

We are staying on a CL in a little village called Foxt, near Leek. Going to Alton Towers on Saturday. Half a day off work on Friday so we will be out mid afternoon on Friday, and it's our maiden voyage in our new (to us) caravan! Can't wait now, I wanted to sleep in it on the drive but SWMBO won't let me!!!

good luck with the maiden voyage, Sam. Looks like a great weekend for it!

Edited by sprite

We are going to Buxton (Grin Low CC). The forecast is looking good for that Indian Summer I've been asking for! Is anyone else off this weekend? smile.png

Just down the road from you at near Bakewell, Greenhills. Must remember to pack my bikini :wacko: Denise

I am staying local. No point in a long journey if the CL close to home is a good one.

I intend to chill, bar-b and check a bottle of wine or even two. B)

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

. . . . it's our maiden voyage in our new (to us) caravan! Can't wait now, I wanted to sleep in it on the drive but SWMBO won't let me!!!

But you have to spend at least one night in it before you go away, just to check everything's working ok. ;)

I am staying local. No point in a long journey if the CL close to home is a good one.

I intend to chill, bar-b and check a bottle of wine or even two. B)

Same here, less than 40 miles to our favourite plot of tranquility.

Off to Woolacombe to caravan on seasonal pitch. See daughter who liked holidays there so much she now lives and works there, will probably get invovled with some serious chillin on beach by day and club by night.( Note to self prompted by Denises post, remind OH to pack bikini.) I think most people with a caravan who can get away this weekend will!

Edited by mcklaceysgrandad

We are takin the van to Cromer on Saturday. .as we are hopefully goin to rescue a german shepherd puppy. ..have checked out Deers Glade and also Oakwood CS. .i'll be ringin them in the mornin to hopefully get a pitch at either of them. ..

Fingers crossed our 2 dogs get along with the pup and we bring her home. ...

Sal :-)

Unfortunately if you are anywhere north of the 'wall' then forget it. The weekend is forecast to be very wet and much cooler. Next week is not much better with rain forecast until Wednesday. Of course they may have got it wrong. ..again but looking at he sky tonight it is definitely getting overcast. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted, even it it was only 3 days. One thing I did notice that even today when it was indeed quite warm, the sun was very low in the sky, even at noon, and anywhere behind a tree/building was in shade. You needed to get on top of a hill to get the full benefits.