Bailey Pageant Magenta Help !

billyg240

Hi Everyone, I Have just bought my first ever tourer, (very cheaply) and im looking to get started. I have absolutely no idea about the caravan so im hoping there are some friendly people on here that can give me some guidence. The first problem i seem to have encountered is that the cararan was advertised as having hot and cold water, but i cannot find a boiler anywhere in the van, am i missing something? Its a 1995 Bailey Pageant Magenta. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

was not an instruction manual supplied with the van??the water heater is usually under one of the seats, If you look on the outside of the caravan for the water pump inlet, the water heater will be behind it on the inside of the van. or the water heater Gas flu covered with a 8"x 5" white plastic cover again usually next to the water pump inlet.(this has to be removed if you operate the water heater on gas)

otherwise contact Bailey https://www. bailey-parts. co. uk/HandbookDownload. aspx

they might be able to supply a user handbook

As a 1995 van it probably has a Carver Cascade water heater which, as has ben said will be under a seating unit and have a square vent outside.

This heater does not have a removable cover for gas operation, that is only on the Truma Ultrastore.

Archived