I Wonder....truma Te

littlebasher

Hopefully nobody here will recognise me from the thread i started in the chat section and realise the Mrs got her way!

Anyway, i'll be taking the Truma TE mover off the caravan tomorrow. .Question is, can i have it adapted to function as a single axle mover?

The van which it could go onto is a single axle, so the options i see are

a) Stick it on as it is and have the worlds worst single axle turning circle

b ) Contact Truma and see if i can buy / exchange the control unit for a SE one for a reasonable price

c) Sell it as it is for big bucks, and get another mover made especially for single axle vans

anyone done this?

Opinions?

Edited by littlebasher

2021 Swift Sienna Super 4SB

Trade it in in exchange for the single with the dealer.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

I feel I should not get involved with you again, its because of you that I had to go to piggin LEEDS yesterday to look at another van.

however you could make a very nice few quid on the bay of e with a twin mover indeed it might even pay for a single mover fitted

kot

pigs

ps swmbo did not like the van in leeds so I live to lose another day

I feel I should not get involved with you again, its because of you that I had to go to piggin LEEDS yesterday to look at another van.

however you could make a very nice few quid on the bay of e with a twin mover indeed it might even pay for a single mover fitted

kot

pigs

ps swmbo did not like the van in leeds so I live to lose another day

At least you did better than me, i had to put my hand in my pocket. Before i realised what was happening, my credit card was £500 worse off and a deposit paid!

(at least mine was local though, the van she settled on was for sale < 5 miles from home!)

At least you did better than me, i had to put my hand in my pocket. Before i realised what was happening, my credit card was £500 worse off and a deposit paid!

(at least mine was local though, the van she settled on was for sale < 5 miles from home!)

well i think we both know that will be the final outcome

enjoy your new van

kot

pigs

I emailed Truma and they came back to me earlier. As far as they're concerned it will work fine on a single axle and it's not worth replacing the control box.

All credit to them (especially Nicki), rather than try and flog me something, they told me to save my money instead!

I emailed Truma and they came back to me earlier. As far as they're concerned it will work fine on a single axle and it's not worth replacing the control box.

All credit to them (especially Nicki), rather than try and flog me something, they told me to save my money instead!

result!!

pigs