Stealth

aston007

If you look elsewhere on the forum you will realise why there aren't that many. The idea is great but unfortunately log cabin builders have problems with caravans, even caravan builders have problems building dry caravans.

:angry:

Submarine makers should make caravans, they never leak even when immersed fully in water. They only snake when you want them to, which is ideal when escaping the enemy. :D

Submarine makers should make caravans, they never leak even when immersed fully in water. They only snake when you want them to, which is ideal when escaping the enemy. :D

will it be ok to tow with a mondeol lol

pigs

will it be ok to tow with a mondeol lol

pigs

When put in stealth mode, any towcar will do. In the words of many a caravanner "you don't even know its there!!!"

Be great for spying on the neighbours wirth the periscope, never mind the torpedoes for noisy neighbours & dogs

Coachman Pastiche tugged by Mazda CX-7, Wine supplied by Sainsburys & sunday Times wine Club.

Ships and submarines do leak! That's why they have bilge pumps!

I do like the look of the new Stealth Concordia's they have on their website. The new exterior looks coooool B)

Will pop my head in at th NEC :)

Be sure to show them your cheque book because I believe they were only letting in SERIOUS buyers at the last exhibition. It didn't do much for sales though. They are so stealthy I haven't seen one yet.

I do like the look of the new Stealth Concordia's they have on their website. The new exterior looks coooool B)

:)

i agree just saw the Concordia in this months cc mag WOW is an understatement, certainly a head turner

It is an absolutely GORGEOUS van!!! We won't be swapping ours for it because we love the current one too much and they don't seem to be offering the same layout, but what a bolt from the blue this is, I reckon they'll be mobbed with buyers at the NEC, I doubt we'll even get a chance for a nosey, though the Stealth stand has always been packed every time we visit the show, it's like queueing at Alton Towers!