Sockets And Switches

den123

where can i buy a socket to go into my unicorn i wont them to mach up be the same as the ones that are in socket/satelite socket thanks

Your Bailey dealer will have them in stock. Don't expect them to be cheap though and whatever you do, don't overload!!!!. Peter :o

where can i buy a socket to go into my unicorn i wont them to mach up be the same as the ones that are in socket/satelite socket thanks

Just a suggestion. ... I have used my microwave socket in stead of buying another. Its not seen so any socket of the correct type will suffice.

Jt

Coachman Pastiche

Consider using the one on the bed, you wouldn't notice a different type there.

Tool station do a dark metal range that you could fit to the bed, if it mattered.

Don't worry about adding a extra socket, all the sockets in the unicorn are wired singly back to the fuse board, in 2. 5mm according to my electrical certificate.

If you are adding a completely new socket you will also need the back box kit.

Edited by xtrailman

Click the link below - they stock Bailey lookalike sockets

http://stores. ebay. co. uk/outdoorleisureshop?_trksid=p4340. l2563

We managed to get all the bits we needed to add extra sockets, and twin sat tv points from various dealers on our travels, Venture Caravans at Daventry, were the most helpful, allowing us to search through boxes of bits and pieces from the service dept that weren't on display in the shop, also they ordered some for next day delivery. Most are genuine Bailey items, some are generic.

The tv aerial point that is fitted is kind of modular, in so much as the connector points can be carefully 'popped out' and replaced by a sat f connector socket instead.

Some of the additional sockets I have added have unfortunately had to be surface mounted though, and these are just standard black without the grey surround.

Now we have plenty of sockets in convenient places ie for the kettle by the cooker, instead of having trailing cables in dangerous places.

I will try and take photos at some point.