Cup Holder In The Shower?

timelordsuk

I pick up my brand new Pegasus Anacona in 3 weeks. ... can't wait. .. only went into the dealer for a quick browse. Popped back in today to have another look at what we had bought and to send off the order and I noticed that there are 2 cup holders in in the bathroom. .... one near the sink. .. or one in the shower. This seems silly. . so I can only assume that there is some sort of removable device that does in the shower one to convert it to a soap holder or something. Can any owner confirm or deny this?

regards

Timelord.

TL, your assumption is correct. Beaker and soap dish by the sink, soap dish in the shower. They have a habit of jumping out when you tow, so worth putting them in a drawer out of harms way!!

Also easy to knock out the holder when being a bit energetic in the shower.

Tip. Our soap dish in the shower always collected puddle of water - soggy soap - drilled 10 mill hole in it - No more soggy soap - result.

Also easy to knock out the holder when being a bit energetic in the shower.

Come on Andy, tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

They do when given enough grog!!! ^_^

CUP HOLDER ???? I just go in with a can and one of those cocktail umbrellas to stop the shower diluting my Strongbow, If i need to put it down, just jam the can between your legs. .... :rolleyes:

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

Keep your eyes on the soap dish holder in the shower!!!!!

Im taking my 2 year old Sancerre back tomorrow to have a complete new shower panel put in after it cracked (aprrox. 9 inches either side of the soap dish holder).

I have heard of a few others who have had the same problem.

To me,it looks as though the soap dish holder has been screwed in too much and over a period of time,has cracked the plastic.

Adrian

CUP HOLDER ???? I just go in with a can and one of those cocktail umbrellas to stop the shower diluting my Strongbow, If i need to put it down, just jam the can between your legs. .... :rolleyes:

Thought that was a method of contraception :P :P :P

JL

They do when given enough grog!!! ^_^

You can buy me all the grog you like. Can't promise to tell though.

Might invalidate my guarantee. For the van that is.

Edited by Alan Stanley

Just to bring a bit of decorum back to the subject, an easy way to keep the plastic soap dish & tumbler in place whilst on the move is to put a rubber band round the bottom of each one !

Now where's the excercise channel on this shower radio thingy :D