Tourershine

NormanStanleyFletcher

I had my ‘van Tourershined last year and I am ashamed to admit that it has not been cleaned since, until this afternoon. It was very dirty and covered in black streaks.

I gave each panel a spray with Fenwicks followed by a wash down with a microfibre mitt and a final rinse. It took all of an hour and looks like new now. Thanks Paul!

Fletch

We havent cleaned ours all season since it was cleaned by paul last november!

Its on a seasonal pitch under some trees and last year the roof was black!!! So far this year its a kind of grey and beige mixed colour.

We are only going to clean it when we finally pack up at the end of october and put the cover on for the winter!

The neighbours around us on site have all commented on how clean ours has stayed compared to theirs! so Yes a big thanks to Paul!

I had Paul do the full works including the Tourershield treatment as I think it is called on my van around Spring time. Thereafter I used the van extensively during the Summer. In August I gave it a light rinse with a bucket of water and a sponge using a cap full of the shampoo he provided and then left for our Italian holiday. On arrival in Rome I pitched next to an Englishman and his motorhome. His opening sentence to me was "How on earth do you keep your van so bright and clean?" Nuff said methinks!

Very similar product, yes.

In that case brilliant. Saves hours of cleaning! Ours still looks as good as new and nearly 4 years old.

Archived