Overnight Site Needed November Nr Orleans?

Hi

I am looking for an overnight site near Orleans for November - anyone know a good one open all year?

thanks

Rob

only site i know is open all year, camping des etangs marsalin, at vert en drouais.

off the n12 near dreaux

no too far from orleans

check out campingfrance. com. or

http://www. camping-municipal. org/

cheers rodders B)

Edited by rodders68

Hi

I too have used Hortus Jardin de Sully - I will say though I would only want to stay one night. The facilities were cold and not very clean when we last stopped there, but it was off season.

From Sully, you can keep trucking towards Clermont Ferrand and Millau if you are heading for Spain. .

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

That link is worth me buying you a pint if our paths ever cross.

Thank you

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Or try this website for all campsites within 15km of the major routes throughout Europe - and those open all year are in red. POI's and other information is given about each site: http://users. telenet. be/leo. huybrechts/camp1. htm

Click the 'motorway' sign, and then the country you want, then the route, and the campsites are listed in order as you would find them along that route.

Hi

I am looking for an overnight site near Orleans for November - anyone know a good one open all year?

thanks

Rob

if your heading for spain, camping municipal at Ceyrat (clermont ferrand), is open all year

cheers rodders B)