Greenhill Farm Caravan And Camping Leisure Park

has anyone got any reviews on this place as we going for a weekend break :)

ford kuga 2ltr turbo towing a swift challenger 2006

hiya thanks for the replys but we are just going to have a rest these weekend when we go, it should be loverly just doing nowt for a change :D :D

we went diamond farm caravan park last year loverly site :D

Edited by ianahussey

Hi Ian, I've used this site quite a few times. A really nice well kept site. Although if you're at the far end, you'll need plenty of levelling blocks!

Diefer

2000 Range Rover Vogue Autobiography 4. 6 V8 tugging a 2011 Elddis Crusader Supersirocco

Agree with Diefer, levelling blocks needed, quiet site, showers were nice and clean, I did want to go fishing but lakes were frozen on our visit. I also seem to remember that it was hardstanding and the jockey wheel kept digging into the gravel making moving van hard, but that might have been sorted by now, good walks down to the river.

Nissan X trail Dci 150 Sport - Bailey Ranger 520 /4

hiya thanks for info

we came back today and thought the place was loverly and will be going back again,

furthest i walked was to fishing lake and shower blocks :lol: had a great pitch too, 5th pitch on right so it was quite flat and next to park for our little ones :D