Three Nights For Price Of Two.

nigel129

Well i just wasted £4 on MMM (for motor homes which i have no interest in).

Why, well the mag is running an offer for Three nights for the price of Two, thru

Best of British. http://www. bob. org. uk/

and it cant be used during school hols, i swear if i didnt have bad luck id have no luck at all.

Off to one of their parks for Oct Half term, could have saved £20 less cost of Mag. Oh well, not to be.

BUT, ive had a thought that might benefit some other members. Im going to scan the offer page as a PDF so all can read the full page if they like, BUT ill also edit another so you wont have to print a full colour page just to snip out the details bit.

I cant see any small print about using copies, and if your going to one of the parks listed on the BoB site then there no harm in trying. Remember, NO SCHOOL OR BANK HOLS.

If anyone is interested in a copy, PM with the title 3 nights. and include your email addy.

Itll be a day or so before i can sort it as my printer head is knackered and wont even let me scan till i change it (never buy a kodak printer, nightmare). :angry:

Please make sure you get the title right as ill be saving all responses and sending out "en block" and the title will make it easy for me to locate you all, as soon as the new print head arrives.

If you register with Best of British, youll get a loyalty card for £1 a night off as well, (not with three for two offer)but the rest of the year.

Nigel

PS no burgerking vouchers cant be used at these parks, but there may be a BK near ;)

http://www. caravanta. ..post__p__564329

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

Hi Nigel, to digress somewhat, I was nearly taken in by Kodaks cheaper in the long run advert about inks.

After a lot of deliberation I decided to get a H. P. photosmart from Staples. £39. 99 printer / scanner / copier. and the best thing is that you can buy the inks (genuine not compatibles) the set for £20 or the X. L. version for less than £40.

I've had Epson before but had all sorts of issues with them, this one knocks the others into a cocked hat.

Oh and it will print wirelessly too!!!! Regards Peter :)

Speaking of three for two, it is worth registering at the Morris Leisure website. You will often receive emails offering 3 for 2 at the sites.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Regarding the printer (sorry, I'm a geek) . .. I agree the HP printers are superb. Mine was brought in 2004 and still going strong! And the best bit (for me) is that all HP printers have exceptional Linux support. So I just plug it in, switch it on, count to ten and the computer has automatically set everything up for me, I literally don't touch the computer during this process. This is how technology should be.

Well i just wasted £4 on MMM (for motor homes which i have no interest in).

Why, well the mag is running an offer for Three nights for the price of Two, thru

Best of British. http://www. bob. org. uk/

and it cant be used during school hols, i swear if i didnt have bad luck id have no luck at all.

Off to one of their parks for Oct Half term, could have saved £20 less cost of Mag. Oh well, not to be.

BUT, ive had a thought that might benefit some other members. Im going to scan the offer page as a PDF so all can read the full page if they like, BUT ill also edit another so you wont have to print a full colour page just to snip out the details bit.

I cant see any small print about using copies, and if your going to one of the parks listed on the BoB site then there no harm in trying. Remember, NO SCHOOL OR BANK HOLS.

If anyone is interested in a copy, PM with the title 3 nights. and include your email addy.

Itll be a day or so before i can sort it as my printer head is knackered and wont even let me scan till i change it (never buy a kodak printer, nightmare). :angry:

Please make sure you get the title right as ill be saving all responses and sending out "en block" and the title will make it easy for me to locate you all, as soon as the new print head arrives.

If you register with Best of British, youll get a loyalty card for £1 a night off as well, (not with three for two offer)but the rest of the year.

Nigel

PS no burgerking vouchers cant be used at these parks, but there may be a BK near ;)

http://www. caravanta. ..post__p__564329

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

Archived