Burgerking Offers

nigel129

Yup, just when you thought the caravan season had finished, BurgerKing restore my faith with a £20 discount voucher. PM me if you want one as the pdf file is to big to post here.(email of some sort required)

I see another trip to a Haven site coming, multiple prints and can eat for a week for nowt.

nigel

NIGEL129 Hobby 495 Ufe (2003)

Powrtouch HD BP GAS Lite User Toyota Surf 2. 4 Tug,

is it made up of various vouchers? Just come back from a long weekend at Haven and quick frankly I'd rather have starved then paid Burger Kings prices!!

so do you need one or not, ? some love them some dont, but few want to pay full price if they dont have to. PM me your addy if you do, DONT post it

nigel

is it made up of various vouchers? Just come back from a long weekend at Haven and quick frankly I'd rather have starved then paid Burger Kings prices!!

sorry missread your post, voucher sent.

Pm sent Nigel Thanks

I see another trip to a Haven site coming, multiple prints and can eat for a week for nowt.

nigel

How will we recognise you. ......large spots and waist line, muttering who's got the ketchup? lol

Not that i would save the offer to a floppy and print them off at work to give to all our drivers.

How will we recognise you. ......large spots and waist line, muttering who's got the ketchup? lol

Not that i would save the offer to a floppy and print them off at work to give to all our drivers.

Hadnt thought of suggesting that, the ironic thing at the momment is even if i had a BK near me, my dam print heads packed up so i cant even print one off, yet alone for all my mates. Happy printing.

Many Many request by PM, so the BK cant be as unloved as some say, although i do prefer a Big Mac, obviously McDonalds are too tight to offer a saving.

Keep your requests coming, im trying to get them into in the FTSE 100 index :lol:

oh and by the way BUMP :D

Archived