Caravan Awning Carpet

den123

hi all whats the best awning carpet to buy also the cheapest place i am looking for a size for the isabella commador thanks :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any groundsheet that will allow the grass beneath to breath is acceptable on most sites. Normally we don't use any floor covering in the awning, but when we do, it is one with an open-string plastic coated weave.

Various designs are available from caravan dealers, or online companies, so look around as the prices do vary considerably. Choose a size that is slightly smaller than the awning by about 150mm all round.

I hope that helps,

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

I would also look at floor tiles as these are thicker the rain water does not come up through them . I use these now instead of a groundsheet now .

http://www. ebay. co. u. ..=item53e3971db5

Dave

Edited by CommanderDave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...