Powrwheel Awd Twin Axle Mover

Daveyandbev

We took the plunge last week to have £1800's worth of motor mover fitted. We looked at cheaper options and thought pay more and pay once. Well they came last friday at 10 to fit it, took them till 2 but it was done, plugged it in and guess what . ...... Not working!!!!! After half hour they gave in as the remote wouldn't pair up with the control unit. Ordered a replacement here Monday. ..... No show rang them and it is lost, promised for Tuesday. ..... still no show. Rang up again no answer. ..... :angry:

Today, Wednesday we got through to Powrwheel, they moved into truma's building and phones not taking incoming calls! Well The control panels been found!!!!!!! Promised to come tommorrow to fit it! Sorry just a rant but it boils your urine! Promised the warrenty is first class for 5 years parts and labour but but just to let you all know. Will update after 10 tommorrow

dave will have to post before the rush and yes I do know how much false promises pi$$ you off but have had two movers from powertouch the current one is the same as yours and have had problems but rest assured if you eventually receive the service i have you will be pleased, hope its just a " moving" glitch ( sorry for the pun mate :lol: ) jim

Hi Dave, Don't worry about powrwheel, they are an excellent company and are genuinely sorry that they don't always get it right first time. I know from experience, This is my second Powrwheel mover and any slight problems I have had have ALWAYS been dealt with to my satisfaction, and believe me I am hard to please.

The agents they use are on;y human and can get it wrong sometimes. All I can say is DON'T WORRY!! Peter :)

Is this power products or a sub contractor as I have worked with power products on some engineering design issues being local and been to their factory many times and found them a very helpful lot .

Perhaps Powerproducts themselves needs a phone call to tell them about your service .

Dave

Its to do with powrwheel themselves as they wanted to do the repair. Was fitted by one of their appointed dealers/fitters but he just rang as they are now getting him back out to repair it! You couldnt make it up lol Why does drinking session and brewery spring to mind :huh:

Yeah its probably a one off but with it not working then lost parts can get to you a bit, also we need it for Friday for our first trip away lol. Cant wait till tomorrow new day

Well here we go. ....... Man came 9. 30 part in hand, old control board replaced with new updated version. wired up and remote paired up with board yahoooooooooo. ......... But the wheels not turning correctly :angry: They have sent a control board for an artic trailer (wheels at corners) arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhh. So they said they would send new one out tomorrow!!!! We said that he'd have to do better than that as we go away tomorrow, so after calls and calls the sales rep found one in a dealers in livingston. He was in that area so collected it and brought it down, so now its fitted and guess what. ................ It works lol, been a day and a half but its working. The fitter was very rude and not very apologetic for it not working but Powrwheel rep did a great job

Edited by Daveyandbev

I am sure that powrwheel would welcome your comments re; rude fitter, I certainly never experienced anything like that and I am sure that their ethos is that of making the customer happy. Keep faith with them, all I can say is that if something goes wrong with me, it's usually big time. I have to say I have no financial attachment to powrwheel but from my experiences they are the best!! ( Will be watching the post for the cheque) Regards Peter :)

Thanks Peter, just have to forget what happened and look forward. Great area your from, used to go there most weeks delivering chipboard to a kitchen manufacturer.

Hi Again Davey, Wasn't J J Ormerod was it? Peter :)

Hi Davey, Love your part of the country too, stayed at the C. C. site at Nunnykirk and visited the now infamous Rothbury and cragside house. All the best Peter :)