Having a weekend at home!! Last weekend at Ayr, Wednesday down to Ulverston for caravan service, then up to Hexham for the weekend.

At this time of year we seem to do lots of shorts trips, usually connected with Horse Racing and because the B&B is quieter. It's so lovely just to say shall we and then go, we are very lucky.

Wherever you're going or planning to go, stay safe & have a lovely time.

MumnTed

Me, Him + Ted the terrier.
Senator Louisiana S6 with Truma TE + Range Rover Vogue 05

Having a weekend at home!! Last weekend at Ayr, Wednesday down to Ulverston for caravan service, then up to Hexham for the weekend.

At this time of year we seem to do lots of shorts trips, usually connected with Horse Racing and because the B&B is quieter. It's so lovely just to say shall we and then go, we are very lucky.

Wherever you're going or planning to go, stay safe & have a lovely time.

MumnTed

Wigtonshire to Ulverston's seem's a long way to go for a service, is there no where nearer can do it for you ? there's a Bailey dealer in Irvine and Dumfries that are far closer

Wigtonshire to Ulverston's seem's a long way to go for a service, is there no where nearer can do it for you ? there's a Bailey dealer in Irvine and Dumfries that are far closer

We've used Bardsea Leisure for years now & found them extremely good value and quick. Did try a place local to us and we were more than a little cheesed off with the result & the cost. We used to live near Ulverston so often tie it in with a visit to friends & then racing at Carlisle & Hexham. Daft I know but it suits us, but when the warrenty is up I think we're going to look at a mobile service - neighbour has just used one so will talk to him.

Thanks anyway!

MumnTed

Me, Him + Ted the terrier.
Senator Louisiana S6 with Truma TE + Range Rover Vogue 05

Off tomorrow morning to a small site at Little Baddow, Essex (Mill House) for a couple of nights (only about 40mins away for us) to meet up with a few friends. Site closes for the winter this weekend (£10pn with ehu, no other facilities though)

Oh, should have said but you probably know, some caravans got blown over at The Ranch which is only 5 mins away from Thomaston Farm. It's also a bit high up (hence the good views!)...... so be careful out there!

Hi Fee,

Been a change of plan ! -_- Wee Smeash wants some entertainment so now some else is going to enjoy the Peace and Tranquility of Thomaston Farm CS and I'm joining the Hi-Dee-Hi Gang at Brighouse Bay :wacko: . ......... The weather is so unpredictable so playing it safe for entertainment. Plus I can buy lots and lots of John Smiths ^_^ !!!!

Grumpy Auld Smeesh . ...... :angry:

Ace Jubilee Statesman . .........Jaguar S Type 2. 7d SE Auto Sport . .........

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

Chatsworth house cc site for 5 days, first time there, when in that area usually use grin low, so looking forward to it. Stu

Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer & Elddis Crusader Hurricane

Good plan Smeesh, I like Brighouse Bay too. ....it's not too 'hi-dee-hi' (as in not like Craig Tara ;) ), quite like a wee quiz up at the golf club and a trip to the bakers in Kikcudbright!

Lunar Delta TI 2011, Jeep Wrangler 2. 8 Sport. ........and a Toyota MR2 TF300 for fun!

green hill farm oxfordshire this weekend coming hopefully weather will be good :)

ford kuga 2ltr turbo towing a swift challenger 2006

Decided to do next weekend in Lady Heyes now I have arrived,asked Alex how much to keep the van there all week save me all the hassle of hitching up £12. 50 bargain. snapped his hand off. . :)

2012 Static Willerby Severn, Sitting in Hidden Valley Welshpool . B)