Caravan Storage In Surrey

thewelshman

Hi,

Can anyone advise on a reasonably priced (sub £400/yr) storage facility for a 7m caravan? We have one lined up but it's not officially registered as one, but would like to look at options for a proper storage facility

Thanks!

Have you looked at the Caravan Club site at Alderstead Heath. They have a large storage compound but no idea on charges.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Hi, yes i did, was a little bit more than i planned, but have just had a call off the owner of the compound, confirmed a space for me subject to purchase of van @ 300/annum - spoken with insurance company and they are happy as the compound is secured.

• 6 months later...

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Our storage facility is full at the moment but I will be down there next week and will ask the owner - As strange as it may sound the place we store will not even admit to storing caravans unless they are expecting a call. We only found out about it as we had family already storing another van there

Advertising caravan storage is giving info to the wrong sorts these days. Word of mouth is a sensible option in some areas. :ph34r:

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.