Caravan Storage Near Dunfermline

Just to let the wide world know that Mrs Boss and Myself have taken over the 250 van storage facility at Crossford, Fife. We have started on a program of improvements and have been in discussion with CASSOA regarding membership. More news as it happens

Edited by dougie

Dougie

I live in Dunfermline and did not know there was a storage site in Crossford.

I don't need storage but will keep it in mind.

Ian

2018 Range Rover Sport AB,  2015 Buccaneer Cruiser.

Ian

It is the sea of vans behind the old BT building. Look to your right between Dunfermline and Crossford. I do servicing and repairs and am also an Approved Mobile Workshop www. gemcaravancare. co. uk

Dougie

Cheers, I too don't ned storage yet but will keep you in mind cos i'm in Cowdenbeath and my caravan's on a seasonal pitch on the road to Dundee. I passed there on the bus to Glasgow the other week! :D

Compass Shadow 1988

Dougie

If you are interested in advertising in the Scottish Caravan Club handbook give Astute a ring on 01307 464467.

They produce the handbook and are currently working on next year's.

Ian

2018 Range Rover Sport AB,  2015 Buccaneer Cruiser.

Too late for me, I removed my garage to get storage space (I'm across your garden fence, your dog pays us the occasional visit :) ).

JIngs, Ill need to be on my best behaviour now my next door neighbour is on here. Surrounded by Beagles as well, Like your new van Ive serviced and repaired few Alu-tec vans this year.

Dougie

If you are interested in advertising in the Scottish Caravan Club handbook give Astute a ring on 01307 464467.

They produce the handbook and are currently working on next year's.

Ian

Will do, i was a bit late for this years one

The second set of gates are now installed and some more fence improvements done, What is the strongest weed killer as we are a bit overrun at the minute?

Well after a bit of fence repairs and the like we have now been awarded Cassoa bronze. The entry level but its a start that we will build on. we wernt too far away from silver so that should be acheived in the near future. I have even managed to secure a bit of spare space to do servicing /repairs.

Edited by dougie