I Think I Have Finally Found The Van I Want Well Nearly

Marc Rigden

After looking at different layouts and weights that suit our requirements I have finally decided on a newer van but can I find one locally to view.

I am looking for a swift charisma 535 about 2008 but when I find one on the web it is located miles away, does anyone have one so can ask a few questions.

We currently have a corona 362 and we fancy the fixed bed, the only thing I can see as a downside to the layout is the bench space around the sink or is it workable.

We are going to the Catterick show next sunday so hopefully they may be one there we can look at.

Marc

We have a Lunar Solaris. ... Fixed bed, loads of space. ... If i'm not mistaken Catterick have 1 in think it's a 2006 tho. Ropers down the road have 1 in also. ...

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Cheers for the suggestions, the lunar is a little on the heavy side it will be 90% and I am going to have a good look at the Altea's

Cheers for the suggestions, the lunar is a little on the heavy side it will be 90% and I am going to have a good look at the Altea's

hi, i am quite suprised, lunars normally known for being light i thought ?,

We just changed our tow car. We were towing on 92% with our BMW. Towed a dream, when not windy. ..lol

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Archived