Storage Between Newcastle And Teesside

We are in the process of finding our first caravan, a long tortuous process packed with many arguments and disappointments.

I'm sure we will eventually find our caravan version of Nirvana, but in the meantime I have a question.

Can anyone recommend a site to store it on in between Newcastle and Teesside. I live in Newcastle and commute daily to Stockton, so if the caravan were stored in between these places it would be handy for me to collect on a Friday and return on a Monday.

We stored at Andersons Storage, Shotton Colliery, Peterlee. £200 per year, cassoa registered.

We use Willowtree at Newton Aycliffe. All though £320 a year it's a Cassoa Gold Site, Hard standing flat and very clean.

http://www. willowtreecaravanstorage. co. uk/index. html

Access 24 hrs. ...

We stored at Andersons Storage, Shotton Colliery, Peterlee. £200 per year, cassoa registered.

A friend of a friend had his caravan stored there. ... Took them 20 minutes and a pull with a tractor to get his van out, as it had sunk. ...

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Another vote here for Willowtree @ Newton Aycliffe. 3 Minutes from the A1M & good roads in & out. Together with good security & 24 hour access.

Edited by miJ

We use Willowtree at Newton Aycliffe. All though £320 a year it's a Cassoa Gold Site, Hard standing flat and very clean.

http://www. willowtre. ..o. uk/index. html

Access 24 hrs. ...

A friend of a friend had his caravan stored there. ... Took them 20 minutes and a pull with a tractor to get his van out, as it had sunk. ...

I never had any trouble in the 2 years we were there?

I used to use Teesside Caravans for about a year, they then made a new storage compound and moved me and it was so tight I moved. . You have to push and pull your caravan out by hand (or mover), I complained as I used to be able to reverse it in and drive it out. They tried to charge me an extra £35 a year of a larger pitch so I moved to Nicholson Transport in Billingham, it is 2 minutes from the A19.

This site is open 24 x 365 and is a cassoa gold site. They also have a jet wash to clean your caravan.

I think they charge £240 a year or £25 a month, in my view better than Teesside Caravans.

Edited by JTcamer