Optional Bedding On A Bailey Anacona

timelordsuk

I don't know what you get, but it is model specific. I guess if you do not have a fixed bed model, then there is no optional bedding. I would imagine you could buy colour coordinated bedding a lot cheaper elsewhere.

Edited by Seaman

We bought the Bailey bedding for the fixed double bed Valencia which comprised of duvet and duvet cover, 2 x pillows and cases, 2 x small colour co-ordinated cushions and a bed sash and fitted sheet all for £200. We did look at the Jonic options but preferred the Bailey collection. Used it for approx 40 nights (washed after every trip) now and wearing very well.

I have seen some sets for sale on eblag but they are only on once in a while.

Edited by Jackyboy

We bought the Bailey bedding for the fixed double bed Valencia which comprised of duvet and duvet cover, 2 x pillows and cases, 2 x small colour co-ordinated cushions and a bed sash and fitted sheet all for £200. We did look at the Jonic options but preferred the Bailey collection. Used it for approx 40 nights (washed after every trip) now and wearing very well.

I have seen some sets for sale on eblag but they are only on once in a while.

We decided against emptying my wallet for such an extortionate price, and opted to buy our own. We already had the pillows & quilt from our previous caravan, so SWMBO took one of the scatter cushions around the local bedding shops when the sales were on and bought 2 identical bedding sets so we could alternate them to reduce the wear on one set.

She managed to pick 2 sets that matched the interior of our Verona perfectly (2 quilt covers, 4 pillow cases, 2 scatter cushions,2 fitted sheets and 2 bed sashes) all 1/2 price in the sales £60 the lot, and to be honest we think they look better that the Bailey bedding does in the pictures.

Rick

Edited by rickstevens

What you get are three single polyester duvets, three single duvet covers, three pillows and three pillowcases, i. e. enough bedding just for the bunks. As we got them FOC can't comment really on value although they look a bit flash for the kiddies bunks!