Fan Heater For Your Awning

Jimrob

Hi everyone, thought I would share.

I was in Tescoe's this afternoon and they are selling Pifco, Oscillating electric fan heaters for just £4. Must be end of line of something, but I checked with the checkout girl, and they are gaurenteed for 12 months too. Can't go wrong. I bought 3.

Also, they are selling off two slice toasters for £1. 75. They are also Gaurenteed for 12 months.

Hurry or you may miss out.

Regards, Jim

Edited by Jimrob

End of season sell out.

Some good LED garden lights half price.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

I missed the heaters and bought some lights. ;)

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

A couple off years ago we took the kids to butlins, we forgot to take an iron so I went to higher one, £10 deposit £5 per day, nipped to the nearest Tesco and bought one for £4, we still have it and its not a all singing dancing one but it does what it said on the box, the very nice lady on the checkout tried to sell me an extended warranty on it for £12 :unsure:

I missed the heaters and bought some lights. ;)

Don't get me started on "Lights" Lol.

I've discovered the beauty of LED's from China on Ebay. I currently have on order, Red ones that are 120cm long and have 120 LED's on them. I have also ordered the same size of Blue and green as well as the normal white ones. My little old corvette is gonna light up like the starship Enterprise when they are all fitted under the seats, and around the windows :lol:

I went to higher one,

I've never tried extreme ironing. :D

Hi everyone, thought I would share.

I was in Tescoe's this afternoon and they are selling Pifco, Oscillating electric fan heaters for just £4. Must be end of line of something, but I checked with the checkout girl, and they are gaurenteed for 12 months too. Can't go wrong. I bought 3.

Also, they are selling off two slice toasters for £1. 75. They are also Gaurenteed for 12 months.

Hurry or you may miss out.

Regards, Jim

What's the 'van in your avatar Jim.

You're all crazy - I think it's great !

What's the 'van in your avatar Jim.

Hiya Easy T.

The van in the foreground is my winter project, It's a Swift Rapide two berth, about 1986 I think. Cost £150 off Ebay 3 weeks ago. The other one in the background, is my baby. It's a fully original Swift Corvette, 1980. Got that on Ebay for £150 as well about 2 months ago. Both had damp in the rear, but the Corvette is all sorted now.

Regards, Jim.