Ultrastore Water Heater Problems

iancau

look for any leaks in pipe work (water) as air may suck in as well as water leaks out check joints and o/ ring on connector to van if you find nothing put non return valves as close to taps in line to stop water draining back.

How about filling it from an open contanier and seeing what goes in and then seeing if it is coming out again. My heatere takes 9 litres from empty and say half a litre for the pipes. So it should take in that amount from empty but then you can see if it is running back or escaping somewhere or even boiling and blowing back if the fill water becomes warm.

It could be the suction end of the pipe in the aquaroll is floating back to the surface of the water and sucking in air. Add a weight to the end to keep it at the bottom or put a 18" length of plastic pipe/ conduit over the flexible pipe. I did the latter and it cured ours.

I think it my be the one way valve sticking as when i removed the pump the water in the inlet hole into the caravan was hot. remove one valve and check it operation and it seem to be operating correctly,could it be that the water pump is not operating correctly ie. not powerful enough to keep the one way valve working enough as there does not seem much that could go wrong with the valve.

If it now working properly it may have been debris in the valve. It may be distorting when hot. ............Replace valve?

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Archived