Bailey Pagent Ventura Help

Pash43uk

Picking up my new Bailey Pegasus Ventura next week, was wondering if anyone knows if a Kampa 260 (2600mm) awning will fit without obstructing the door or bedroom window ?

Thanks

Edited by Pash43uk

Picking up my new Bailey Pegasus Ventura next week, was wondering if anyone knows if a Kampa 260 (2600mm) awning will fit without obstructing the door or bedroom window ?

Thanks

I take it you mean Pegasus Verona?

I have a verona and a kampa 390 which fits fine. Have been looking for a cheap 260 size awning for shorter weekends. When i measured between front side window and rear (double bed) window, there is only 226cm. Not enough for a 260 size awning. If you purchased one of those then I'm afraid that it would foul one of the two windows.

Thanks for that mate, i was guessing as much . . didn`t want to take the full awning (which needs altering ) for short weekends, whats the 390 like for putting up ?

The 390 isn't too bad to put up, but we tend to use it as our main awning for stays of longer than two noghts. It's big enough for that in our opinion. But maybe are just a bit lazy! We have just bought a £55 job from riversway for 2 nighters. Hopefully that will go up in minutes. The Kampa is very good quality, I must say. As long as you don't mind spending a little time, you won't go far wrong.