2012 Brochure

Smax Jonny

Thanks for this - I had a look at this brochure as I am thinking of buying a 2012 pastiche but am trying to find out if it has the Al-Ko ATC System.

Most of the reviews in the magazines say it does not, but it is on the VIP this brocure says that it fitted to the Pastiche.

Anyone know ? if not I will find out a Birmingham next month.

Thanks for this - I had a look at this brochure as I am thinking of buying a 2012 pastiche but am trying to find out if it has the Al-Ko ATC System.

Most of the reviews in the magazines say it does not, but it is on the VIP this brocure says that it fitted to the Pastiche.

Anyone know ? if not I will find out a Birmingham next month.

Not according to Caravan mag but it's worth checking, I saw a 2012 Pastiche at The Lawns (2 berth end washroom) and I have to say it was a bit of a stunner, a really nice van.

Coachman Amara 380/2

http://www. coachman. co. uk/downloads

There is an interim brochure for the 2012 models on Coachman website if anyone is interested. You need to register to be able to view and/or download it,.Thanks for this - I had a look at this brochure as I am thinking of buying a 2012 pastiche but am trying to find out if it has the Al-Ko ATC System.

Yes it is fitted as standard on 2012 Pastiche

Edited by Andyvon

I had a look at a Pastiche 560/4 and VIP at the factory on Thursday and noticed they had no weight plates fitted, so no idea how heavy they are.

Hi,

We ordered a Amara at a Viewing weekend at our dealers, had a notice by the entrance door ,--All vans ordered this weekend fitted ( free ) with Al-Ko A. T. C.

cheers david 1220

P. S. asked dealer if offer was only for that weekend his reply ? don't know anything about it - Coachman put the notice up !

Edited by david 1220