Sites On The North Yorkshire Coast

Im looking for a site thats open all year. We have a van and 2 tents. Can anyone recommend a good site please.

Must have pub/restaurant near too. ...

Any ideas?

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition 2007 Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

www. serenitycaravanpark. co. uk

Stayed there about 5 yrs ago, was nice then, but could have changed since then. Nice pub food about 300 yds down road.

Hiya

We really like Hooks House Farm at Robin Hood Bay. I think there is a restaurant within walking distance, or certainly a hotel that had a restaurant. If you give the owner a bell, (Jill) she is really helpful.

Booooootiful views from the site too.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

www. serenitycaravanpark. co. uk

Stayed there about 5 yrs ago, was nice then, but could have changed since then. Nice pub food about 300 yds down road.

Looks nice, but don't think the home page is very welcoming - that would put me off straightaway, not because I want to do any of the things listed but because it sounds like a 'no-fun' site run by fun hating wardens/owners. They clearly don't want children but don't want to go as far as becoming 'adult only'. It comes across as the site is for the 'older generation' and therefore not quite fitting into that catergory yet despite my children having left home - I won't be patronising this site. I'm sure it won't be a loss to them of course, but just my opinion. :mellow:

Serenity no good for us. .. Forgot to say we got kiddies with us. Not that they any bother tho.

We were looking at Hooks House. Sounds pretty inviting.

Mind thats if we get the van back from the repair shop. ...

Edited by JanandJay

Hook House looks quite nice although their website only seems to mention camping. ...I assume they do take touring caravans?

If you read the reviews on UK Campsite, it mentions that the owners take your caravan and pitch it up for you. ...

Some pitches aren't level. ... So they do it for you. ... Can't fault them on that one. ...

Hi

I have stayed at Hooks House with the motorhome. We were pretty level.

Russell

Online blog and travels, although sometimes there is a lack of travel due to work!

It's an uncharted sea, it's an unopened door but you've got to reach out and you've got to explore.

Personally not bothered either way. ... Where i pitch is where i stay. .. lol

Looking at having all my friends and family close by. . so we can all enjoy a good holiday break. ..