Sites Full

mark/karen

Yes it's september. ...kids are back at school. Didn't think i'd need to book in advance. Then last minute thought i'd just give site a call to check all was ok. ...FULL for rest of Sept and most of Oct. I couldn't believe it!

What a 2 days i've had ringing round to get a site to accommodate 2 'vans on east coast for a week, finally after 2 days of making calls i've managed to get in. :P I just couldn't believe it. I've learnt my lesson now and will ALWAYS book in advance. Gone are the days of just turning up!

Tried west ayton cc, bridlington cc, filey brigg, centenary way, jasmine, etc etc. Don't like big big sites like reighton or primrose valley. Filey brigg and centenary way full till mid oct. Most sites could accomodate 2 vans tues to fri, but that was no good as we wanted a full week including 2 weekends. Sorted in the end, phew :rolleyes:

booked on skirlington for ten days next week no problem will be quiet with the kids back at school.

mike

KIA SORENTO KX3 2012 Bailey Pageant Limousin SERIES 7 1700 kg

volvo xc70 D5 se

Ah, the CC and weekends being fully booked, I have read something about that somewhere. .....

Oh no you haven't :D There is a slight twist in this topic. The OP is looking for TWO pitches. :rolleyes:

we had the same trouble this year trying to get 2 full weeks booked decided on leaving the van at home and booked a chalet in camber instead, it was lovely.

Camber & lovely are two words you don't normally see in the same sentance :unsure:

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

O/K I am going to start another war :ph34r: Deposits Required. ..........

This post was not sent in by Stevenj. ..... :wacko:

O/K I am going to start another war :ph34r: Deposits Required. ..........

This post was not sent in by Stevenj. ..... :wacko:

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Call the sites drect. It usually solves booking problems for me!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Camber & lovely are two words you don't normally see in the same sentance :unsure:

lol we had a lovely time on camber sands,the chalet was away back from the clubhouse etc and it's a nice walk into the Rye which had some great little shops .

Ring the site direct. They can usually fit you in!

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Archived