Am I Missing Something (again)?.

AWanderingLancastrian

Hi to you all out there. I have just brought up my CT page having minimised it and left the PC running whilst I nipped out,then upon my return I opened it up again only to find a very obvious changed format.

Enlighten me Please.

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

This is probably as a result of the site upgrade.

See the sticky at the top of this forum.

Regards,

Steve

Hi Guys,I stumbled across it whilst you were throwing me a life belt.

This is all very nice and all of that, but at my age(66 today) :rolleyes: I like things to fall into place without having to faff around. My foreseeable life is now shorter than yesterday and going far to quickly,later life simplicity is essential ingredient to stress free living ;) .

Life in general can be a journey of chance with some winners and sadly some losers. Your outfit can never be left to chance. A short-while carrying out essential checks can ensure a long-time of happy & safe caravanning for all concerned.
Ignorance can often be bliss but is certainly not an excuse and when continually disregarded they can be totally disastrous for oneself and the innocent parties.

Thanks Col & TheTravellingRooster, there's a feedback thread running here: http://www. caravantalk. org. uk/topic/54501-the-new-ct-format/

If you spot any bugs or think something needs changing just let me know there or via PM.

Tim
Developer | Caravan Talk

This is all very nice and all of that, but at my age(66 today) :rolleyes: I like things to fall into place without having to faff around. My foreseeable life is now shorter than yesterday and going far to quickly,later life simplicity is essential ingredient to stress free living ;) .

Happy birthday, your probably younger than a fair few of the old crusties who get a bit cantankerous in these parts now and then :)

Coachman Amara 380/2

Happy Birthday. 66? . ................Is that all? Have a great evening and live every day as if it's your last. B)

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

Archived