Cleaning The Outside Of A Caravan

Fylde Caravan Cleaning

After extensive research and trials using various cleaning agents and waxes, I recommend FENWICKS CARAVAN CLEANER as the best on the market. It removes all stubborn grime and algae and is totally safe on all areas of the caravan. For a superb shiny finish with no buffing, rinse with FENWICKS BOBBY DAZZLER.

I clean in excess of 100 caravans per season and would not use anything else.

Have also used Fenwicks caravan cleaner for many years and wouldn't use anything else now.

Had some very stubborn run marks down the side from the flush fill, applied some neat Fenwicks on a sponge and the streaks were gone!

We also use the van through the winter and find all the road salt etc washes off when we have rain!

Ian

After extensive research and trials using various cleaning agents and waxes, I recommend FENWICKS CARAVAN CLEANER as the best on the market. It removes all stubborn grime and algae and is totally safe on all areas of the caravan. For a superb shiny finish with no buffing, rinse with FENWICKS BOBBY DAZZLER.

I clean in excess of 100 caravans per season and would not use anything else.

You have'nt mentioned applying a wax polish afterwards to give longer protection, which IMV is necessary particularly as we are approaching winter. .

Regards.

Col

to get black marks etc off our van (when I can be bothered cleaning it, that is lol) I use the tub of cream astonish and a damp cloth, this stuff is also great for getting rust of your front box locks etc too,it cost about 99p a tub and works a treat

I see this is a rinse, I rinse using a hose, how do you use it?

I use a pump garden spray. A 5 litre one with a capfull of Bobby Dazzler. No need to even wipe unless it pools.

Fenwicks Overwintering take care of Winter Protection.

Ford C-Max and Coachman Festival 380/2 SE 2006    Motto  Carpe Diem

Still trying to find the perfect pitch. ..110 amp Battery+ 65 watt roof mounted Solar and 25 watt Wind Turbine. LED lighting. Status Aerial 315. Loose chattels marked with UV,. Safefill Gas Fitted.

I use one of these on the end of the hose for the car / caravan with wash and wax, fenwicks, bobby dazzler whatever and find it a easy to use but I didn't pay their price

http://www. cleanyour. ..r/prod_335. html

Nice one, will look for it cheaper :)

Yes garden pump sprayer and capfull of Bobby Dazzler works fine . As for protection, use Fenwicks Overwintering if not using caravan, just mix with water, spray on and leave for winter - wash off in spring. For Waxing I use Autoglym Super Resin Polish, best stuff around and gives extremely good shine and protection

Nothing to report but just wanted to say that Daisymaisy has just made our day. That has to be the best signature we have ever seen, Glowworms are great!!

We have had a rubbish day at the hospital and you have made it a lovely ending Thank You!!

A vote for Fenwicks caravan cleaner and Bobby Dazzler from me too.

I used to use car shampoo and polish with a product like Turtle wax. The effort put into waxing never seemed to be worth the time it lasted IMO and it began to get much more of a chore.

I tried the cleaner and was very pleased with the way it worked (it isn't magic, some effort and attention is needed for those stubborn streaks, but it does the job). It seemed so good that I thought I should try the apparently effortless Bobby Dazzler.

These products work very well together, I'm so glad that I tried them!

Dave

Just an update for you all,

Glad to see you are all using Fenwicks products, I have been working closely with Fenwicks over the last few months and I have been carrying out trials on a new and improved cleaner for them. It is better than the current one (not that there is anything wrong with it), however the new cleaner is even better and removes black streaks etc without the need to use it neat or at a stronger dilution ratio. I am very impressed with it, and hopefully it wil be available to buy early next year.

Also I dont know how much you guys are paying for a 1litre bottle in your areas, I would expect around £7. 95 - £8. 95? As i use a lot of this stuff I can supply you a bit cheaper although there would be a postage cost. I will be posting details of prices etc on the Special Offers area soon.

Cheers

Garry

I bought a couple of the flash car wash guns one for caravan cleaner & one for the bobby dazzler :)

Oh Garry as you've been working closely with Fenwicks over the last few months, ask soapy why he hasn't been on the forum for a while, I do hope he's been keeping well

Paul B

. .......Mondeo Estate & Elddis Avanté 505 (Tobago)

Just an update for you all,

Glad to see you are all using Fenwicks products, I have been working closely with Fenwicks over the last few months and I have been carrying out trials on a new and improved cleaner for them. It is better than the current one (not that there is anything wrong with it), however the new cleaner is even better and removes black streaks etc without the need to use it neat or at a stronger dilution ratio. I am very impressed with it, and hopefully it wil be available to buy early next year.

Also I dont know how much you guys are paying for a 1litre bottle in your areas, I would expect around £7. 95 - £8. 95? As i use a lot of this stuff I can supply you a bit cheaper although there would be a postage cost. I will be posting details of prices etc on the Special Offers area soon.

Cheers

Garry

Last bottle of Fenwicks Caravan Cleaner I bought was from Boyes and not sure exactly what it cost but it was well under £6

Hi, I am new to all this forum stuff and also to carvaning. Fenwicks seems to be a popular brand for cleaning the outside, but my dad has recommended I use Silky - he's big on DIY and reckons it's really good. Have any of you tried it?

Hi, i am new to this forum thing. i have recently bought a 20+ year old caravan and am unsure what to clean it with. i keeping hearing about fenwicks but my dad (my DIY) recomends i use Silky Cream Cleaner. Any thoughts re: Silky?

i use any spray polish on black streaks (mr sheen)nothing removes streeks as quick and easy. even stores own brands for less than 50p a tin works try it you dont want to wash van every time you get a black streak and it leaves a wax coat and you can do inside as well.

Just looked at Boyes website, looks a good place, lots of cheap stuff, wish there was one around Lancashire, according to website nearest one is about 70 miles from where i live. Never heard of them before but got some good offers

I have never tried silky, so cant comment on its performance. I just stick to what I know is good now, plus I use fenwicks for cleaning other stuff as well, it does an excellent job on uPVC window frames, facias, conservatories etc and is economical for me.