Cl / Cs

sprite

As the CC magazine are asking for readers to send in details of their favourite CL, I thought I'd do the same thing on here! I'll kick it off with Unthank Farm near Leyburn here

What's yours? :)

Not saying - cos I'll never get back on it ;)

That's not fair! C'mon, I'm sure we all wont make a bee line for it. ..promise! :D

Well, I believe in sharing. ..here is another of my faves CL

Spread the happiness :)

I can see that folk are keeping the good ones for themselves. ..I can see the logic but in the spirit of sharing here is one which I visited in April. It's an unusual but very interesting location. :)UKCS/sites/details. asp?revid=5029

I can see that folk are keeping the good ones for themselves. ..I can see the logic but in the spirit of sharing here is one which I visited in April. It's an unusual but very interesting location. :)http://www. ukcampsit. ...asp?revid=5029

Yes, we've looked at that one a couple of time, but does sort of resemble a car park. However it's better than the one along the road which often has 20+ vans on it even though it's CL :angry:

Yes, we've looked at that one a couple of time, but does sort of resemble a car park. However it's better than the one along the road which often has 20+ vans on it even though it's CL :angry:

Yes, we've spoken about that one before. ..I wonder if the owner is still breaking the rules re numbers.

Incidentally, Kew Villa did look a bit bare when we were there but they had just landscaped the CL and laid grass seeds so it should be a bit greener by now.

Well, I believe in sharing. ..here is another of my faves CL

Spread the happiness :)

Good grief this site owner recomends towing down the Kirkstone pass

Good grief this site owner recomends towing down the Kirkstone pass

The directions on the website are for the campsite really, on the CC site it states that approach should be made from the north avoiding the pass. ...it ought to be a bit clearer on their own website though. ...stunning location though.

we enjoy Lenton Villa, crabtree lane sutton on sea(adults only), College farm Alkborough (the Paddocks tea room is a must) and Cavick house farm Wymondham(Norfolk)....for the freshest eggs ever!

I'm sure there are others, but these come to mind readily.

The Grange is a small, family-run site in rural Norfolk. Although situtated in a beautifully tranquil location there are several attractions just a short drive away.

The site caters for up to 5 tourers / motorhomes on a 0. 75 acre levelled and landscaped site. Pitches are well spaced, and all have electric hook-ups.

http://www. thegrangecl. co. uk

post-42243-0-60204700-1316699778_thumb.jpg

Haven't you already posted that one, Steve? Nice looking CL though. ..I like their website and video!