Awning Curtains

oldowl

help please, have purchased a pre-loved NR 750 full awning for our caravan as a little surprise for the missus ( she's wanted one for a while) only snag is it hasn't got any curtains with it, i'm collecting the awning on thursday but would like to pick up some curtains as well, don't suppose anyone knows the size of curtain i'm going to need as the buyer dosen't know as it has never had any and he has no idea of the window sizes, have been on the NR web site but thay don't give that info in their tech data

ooops :blink: sorry wrong section, can a mod move it please :rolleyes:

Edited by oldowl

the greatest benefit for the greatest number

You'd maybe have to lay it out and measure it or wait until it's up. Do you know the make apart from NR? Mine is NR but can't remember what except it's green and for a 15ft caravan! There's pics in my gallery. If it's the same sort of size i'll measure mine on Friday when I go up and see if that's a help as mine is up all season and still standing after all the wind :huh: Pity I didn't see this earlier as I went up today to check on it. It's only the front two windows that have fittings for curtains, the side ones are sort of "frosted" :D I don't use curtains as never got any with mine but it doesn't bother me personally.

Compass Shadow 1988

help please, have purchased a pre-loved NR 750 full awning for our caravan as a little surprise for the missus ( she's wanted one for a while) only snag is it hasn't got any curtains with it, i'm collecting the awning on thursday but would like to pick up some curtains as well, don't suppose anyone knows the size of curtain i'm going to need as the buyer dosen't know as it has never had any and he has no idea of the window sizes, have been on the NR web site but thay don't give that info in their tech data

ooops blink.gif sorry wrong section, can a mod move it please :rolleyes:

would this be of any help

http://www. nrawnings. co. uk/products/spares/curtains. html

thanks to both for your input,have ordered some off fleabay, seems their a 'universal' fit guess we'll see when they arrive

the greatest benefit for the greatest number