Nr Awning Repair To Loops

WesleyP

Hello. We have an NR Awning and a couple of the loops by the bead that passes through the awning rail. .that the poles that push off the side of the caravan pass through, are either detached at one end or are about to be. I've seen all sorts of clips and pads in a local caravan shop that might bypass the need to use these to hold awning poles in place. Can anybody advise please? Thanks

How old is the awning (if you don't mind me asking).

My current one is about 5 years old and I do not recall seeing such loops and if they are there I am not using them!

I've had NR Awnings on my last 3 'vans and I can recommend them on price, quality and customer care.

If it's less than 5 years old then I believe NR may fix it free of charge.

They certainly fixed some stitching on mine for free when it was about 3 years old.

Worth asking them.

G.

It came with our van that we purchased second hand so I guess it may be the same as yours or older. How do you support the inboard ends of your horizontal poles on the side of your van - just through the rubber sucker pads and tension on the poles? Thanks.

It came with our van that we purchased second hand so I guess it may be the same as yours or older. How do you support the inboard ends of your horizontal poles on the side of your van - just through the rubber sucker pads and tension on the poles? Thanks.

My poles have these on the ends where they meet the caravan and are held in place by the tension on the pole.

http://www. nrawnings. co. uk/products/spares/bracket-pads. html

HTH

G.