Correct Battery For My Caravan

rayman

Hi. I have a 2007 Comass Rallye 636. Could anyone tell me what is the correct battery recomended for my van

eg amp hr & battery size to fit in battery tray. I dont have a motormover fited.

Many thanks, Ray.

Hi. I have a 2007 Comass Rallye 636. Could anyone tell me what is the correct battery recomended for my van

eg amp hr & battery size to fit in battery tray. I dont have a motormover fited.

Many thanks, Ray.

Hi Ray

There is no right or wrong battery as such !

Measure the battery tray, length and width, and also measure the hight of the place where the battery sits.

Then go out and find a battery that is within those dimensions, and then get the highest amp hr you can aford.

Radiotwo

It depends how you use your caravan not on your a.

If you are mainly on electric hook ups then one around 75-85ah would suffice.

If you are mainly on non electric sites then you want the biggest battery you can get to fit in the battery housing. 110ah or more

Brian

I find that as I use EHU an 85 amp/hr is adequate for motor mover etc.

Many thanks, Ray.

There was an interesting piece on The Caravan Channel to do with batteries; link below:

CaravanChannelBatteries

• 2 weeks later...

We. Have a 110 ah battery in our 2007 compass 636 rallye And would buy another one of the same size anyday we go away sometimes without hook up and we can do 4 days no problem 2 adults one. Child