Tyre Pressure For Avondale Mayfly 1988/89

wendandnorms

Hi could anyone please help me, Being totallly new to caravaning and having just bought my first van I have absolutly no idea what the tyre pressure should be. Unfortunatly our van didn't have an owners manual with it so I

expect you will all be seeing my name alot. We are off to Scotland for our first holiday in her next week and would be most grateful for any help about this and any other things you Think I should now. ...... Many thanks. ..WEnd

Hi,

Take a look at the pinned post explaining how to guestimate the pressure. I have a penciled note for the 1989 Mayfly stating 42psi, but I cannot confirm the origin, so please check this against the formula.

Gordon.

Fourwinds Hurricane 31D Motorhome. Also MGTF135 1. 8i Roadster (fun) & Volvo V70 3.2Ltr LPG (everyday car)
Unless otherwise stated, my posts will be my personal thoughts and have the same standing as any other member of Caravan and Motorhome Talk.

Hi Wendandnorms,

My mayfly ( which I've just aquired ) is a 1988, and the information given for my tyres - 155R13 82R - is 42 psi like Gordon states. I am having new tyres fitted tomorrow, as the present ones are rather old, and will check with the fitter if that pressure still applys.

Hi Gordon thanks very much will be able to go away now without worrying that something would wrong with the tyres.

Hi,

Take a look at the pinned post explaining how to guestimate the pressure. I have a penciled note for the 1989 Mayfly stating 42psi, but I cannot confirm the origin, so please check this against the formula.

Gordon.

Hi Juandi will be able to go away now without worrying too much (about the tyres that is) Thanks very much your help is appreciated

Hi Wendandnorms,

My mayfly ( which I've just aquired ) is a 1988, and the information given for my tyres - 155R13 82R - is 42 psi like Gordon states. I am having new tyres fitted tomorrow, as the present ones are rather old, and will check with the fitter if that pressure still applys.