Pegasus Milan

saxon

I accompanied my fishing buddy to a few caravan retailers today, he has shortlisted two vans, one was the above caravan, and I've got to say it did look nice

So just a couple of questions, well three actually as he's temporarily not online himself

Has the new front end design stopped any stone dents that may occur

Whats the nose weight? this model didn't have the front draw set, he's got 85kg

Does the modified front corners cause any awning problems

Thanks in advance

Edited by saxon

Yes as far as possible with any alloy structure.

Nose weight - ring Bailey but you can load to suit it to suit the car anyway.

Alu-tech is no problem with any awning, urban myth again. If it's a new van then the awning take up point takes account of the bigger bumpers. Simple to check look at the awning rail just above the bumper and see if there is an entry point.

the front corners are not an issue though you might need stepped pads to take account of the alutech profile - my existing dorema awning pads didnt fit properly ( half on half off the skirting rail) so purchased the isabella ones - these have a step which picks up the profile of the Alutech rail - The new pads work well though expensive £6 or £7 each

I accompanied my fishing buddy to a few caravan retailers today, he has shortlisted two vans, one was the above caravan, and I've got to say it did look nice

So just a couple of questions, well three actually as he's temporarily not online himself

Has the new front end design stopped any stone dents that may occur

Whats the nose weight? this model didn't have the front draw set, he's got 85kg

Does the modified front corners cause any awning problems

Thanks in advance

just been in the Verona, noticed the battery box is reversed in comparison to our 534, ie further back, another noseweight saving issue.

quite impressed actually, the standard of finish seems higher both in and out than our 534 and the seats are more comfortable . the wife reckons they are harder seats due to being split for the bed bases to slide out, fair point as the unicorn bases slide out and they feel harder than the pegasus 2 .

been offered £12250 in part ex v the verona, not bad the peg has lost £4k in 2 years, could be alot worse but going to sit tight to see what offers if any happen at the NEC