Santa Fe Discount

TRIDENT

Hi all

Opinions please

Have opportunity to purchase new Santa Fe at 15% discount to list price.

Is this a good deal ??

All comments appreciated.

Regards

Trident

If you have or know someone with a blue badge you can use the Affinity scheme which gets you 18% discount,also off any options you choose. if you go on the Hyundai website and put in Code A05 it should calculate the price you pay,at least it did for me with a i800

Bailey Indiana S. 6 and Hyundai i800 auto

I got 8% back in January

Watch out for the brokers that offer you that same sort of discount but keep the V5 for 6months, so technically you dont own it for the first 6mths (esp if they go belly up or you get a speeing fine etc)

All you will have is a certificate of sale & nothing else

Word of warning - Dont get the Clarion Nx700e sat nav optional extra - its useless!

Hi

Just to clarify, car from main dealer locally.

Am I making right decision

Auto with self level suspension.

Do deal tomorrow ?

Thanks all

Regards

Hi

Just to clarify, car from main dealer locally.

Am I making right decision

Auto with self level suspension.

Do deal tomorrow ?

Thanks all

Regards

I got 8% back in January

Watch out for the brokers that offer you that same sort of discount but keep the V5 for 6months, so technically you dont own it for the first 6mths (esp if they go belly up or you get a speeing fine etc)

Word of warning - Dont get the Clarion Nx700e sat nav optional extra - its useless!

What is exactly wrong with the sat nav?

I got 8% back in January

I have just purchased a new X Trail from New Car Discount. com. The purchase went very smoothly and not only did I get a good discount on the Xtrail but I also got an excellent trade in. The car was delivered to my door dead on time and the trade in taken at the same time. Communication was excellent throughout. The overall saving against what I could get locally including trade in was about £3000. Yes they do hold the V5 document for 6 months but I have proof of puchase. And by the way the Sat Nav is excellent

So I would recommend them as I have actually dealt with them!!!

Edited by ascsbe

having read this, It got me thinking about the santa fe again. Comparing the weights for car / van it comes in at 89%, so not too bad, though it does say on the CC matching that this unit should only be used by an experienced driver.

One thing i did notice though was that the CC matching thingy said it had a better BHP for its 2. 2 diesel than the 3. 0 diesel in the Nissan patrol i was looking at.

In the 7 seater are the rear seats any size? Our biggest problem is finding a 4x4 with seats big enough for our lads. We have baby seats in the middle row, so need the rear seats for our teenagers.

Anyone towed a twin axle with a santa fe?

I refer you to the Rt Hon Member for the 19th Century.....................pictured just to the left of your screen..................

Hi,

i tow a twin axle with an older Santa Fe. No probs at all and pulls ok. You do notice the caravan on the back though.

The extra seats in the back are an okay size and when we change will get a 7 seater for the self leveling suspension.

Depends on how big you need them to be i suppose.

Duncan

Duncan

61 Santa Fe & 2011 Bailey Olympus 624