Water Pump Failure

Capt

My 07 Baileys water pump has decided to snap its spigot from the pump body and I an horrified at the £47-50 price tag at a dealer for a replacement pump/hose/connector. Looking on ebay prices improve but I am a little confused by the types on offer. My connector to the van wall socket is a simple plug in affair with a twin "walls" enabling you to swing two small clips between those walls to secure the connection. Many on ebay appear to be quite chunky affairs and I am wondering if this is just Whales replacement design to fit the same wall connector or a different thing altogether.

Also there appear to be different flow rates available and i might appreciate a stronger shower if fitting ( model 1622 Whale) would be ok and not lead to leaking joints or whatever. Anyone in the know about these things????

Most 2007 Bailey's had an inboard pump.

If you let us know what model you have, there will probably be someone with the same who can help.

If you do have a submersible pump then this has some. http://www. leisureshopdirect. com/caravan/water/whale_pumps_and_filters/Whale_Self-Venting_Submersible_Pumps. aspx

poolebob

Most 2007 Bailey's had an inboard pump.

If you let us know what model you have, there will probably be someone with the same who can help.

If you do have a submersible pump then this has some. http://www. leisureshopdirect. com/caravan/water/whale_pumps_and_filters/Whale_Self-Venting_Submersible_Pumps. aspx

poolebob

Oooops ! Finger slipped it is a 97 Van. ....