Here's Hurricane Katia

ChrisG46

just got back from mid wales and i will agree the weather is a tad windy. last monday me and the wife were taking the porch awning down at 2am after the wind and rain made the field so wet that the pegs would no longer hold it in place. but i have to say still had an amazing week away and cant wait till the next one. we do love the mid coast of wales

Chris, Just watched/listened to your video diary and, living in South Wales, I can readily relate to the type of weather wou're experiencing at the moment. (Fantasic site by the way). You're obviously used to the being in the front of the camera and I just wondered if you've ever volunteered your services for any of the caravan programmes currently being aired on tv? You'd be good at it and they may well be interested in some of your material.

Good luck

Glen.

Chris, Just watched/listened to your video diary and, living in South Wales, I can readily relate to the type of weather wou're experiencing at the moment. (Fantasic site by the way). You're obviously used to the being in the front of the camera and I just wondered if you've ever volunteered your services for any of the caravan programmes currently being aired on tv? You'd be good at it and they may well be interested in some of your material.

Good luck

Glen.

LOL just in case your not pulling his leg ;) he was/is Mr Caravan Channel!!

Coachman Amara 380/2

Call that WIND? I saw no-one in their awnings holding the poles down, no awnings flying over the top of caravans.

We returned at the weekend from a weeks stay at Min-y-Don, Harlech. We had to take down our awning on advise from the warden we were not at all happy at having to do this as our dogs sleep in the awning. It did get really windy but nothing like the winds that we suffered in July 2010 while we were staying at Penhros cc site. On the night in particular, awnings were flying thru the air along with poles, chairs and just about anything else that wasn`t held down, the winds were 80mph. My poor hubby spent most of that night in the awning holding it down with me sat in our little eriba shouting " don`t let go Mark, its new" The next morning a very large old tree had sadly fallen and thanfully managed to miss any vans parked near. The british weather, don`t you just love it !!!!!!! Ellen

Part of my roof (photo taken earlier for ins company), i blame the Americans for sending it over :lol:

SDC11707.jpg

2021 Swift Sienna Super 4SB

Archived