Pegasus Locker Clip

john35

Asking for some advice about replacing the under bed locker panel.

Stupid me opened the locker door and left the keys in. Result is a dent (picture 3). It has now annoyed me so much that I want to replace the panel. So, has anyone replaced the panel and how do you remove the panel clips. I don't want to break them (based on previous history thats what will happen)

many thanks

John

post-21486-0-69855600-1315822974_thumb.jpg

post-21486-0-42839000-1315822997_thumb.jpg

post-21486-0-82619000-1315823141_thumb.jpg

Edited by john35

Asking for some advice about replacing the under bed locker panel.

Stupid me opened the locker door and left the keys in. Result is a dent (picture 3). It has now annoyed me so much that I want to replace the panel. So, has anyone replaced the panel and how do you remove the panel clips. I don't want to break them (based on previous history thats what will happen)

many thanks

John

John you will need to replace the whole door ( my Pegasus on delivery had a dent in a locker door dealer indicated that panels dont come out and ordered a whole replacement door) I would imagine it wont be cheap!

i did exactly the same with the access door under the fixed bed, key dent. fortunately that locker leaked so had it all changed under warranty. ..no more dent !!

I have e-mailed Bailey for a price for a new door. Will be sitting down when I read the reply. Thanks everyone. . :D

Just got a reply back. Need to order through a dealer part no 1300203, 1120158 & 1300204,

Don't need the first one (thank goodness) and probably don't need the last part. £15. 72 plus delivery.

Still need the clips off. ... :lol:

Just got a reply back. Need to order through a dealer part no 1300203, 1120158 & 1300204,

Don't need the first one (thank goodness) and probably don't need the last part. £15. 72 plus delivery.

Still need the clips off. ... :lol:

The clips on the thetford doors can be removed with a pick pulling them via the tiny hole in every clip. Just remember that the clips are different sizes generally around the lock assembly. Cvan1

Thanks, just need to find a pick. . :)

Do you place it in the hole at the side ?

Edited by john35