Storage In Ne Bristol Or Close By

Simon_Sue

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a storgae site in the NE Bristol area, or close by. Ideally being able to return late in Sunday evening, but can get around that.

Previous location (up to 2004) started having problems with evening access and the access route was a chicane to say the least.

I don't think I ticked the 'accept PMs' box when registering and can't find how to change that.

Thanks in anticipation.

Simon & Sue

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a storgae site in the NE Bristol area, or close by. Ideally being able to return late in Sunday evening, but can get around that.

Previous location (up to 2004) started having problems with evening access and the access route was a chicane to say the least.

I don't think I ticked the 'accept PMs' box when registering and can't find how to change that.

Thanks in anticipation.

Simon & Sue

There are two places in Yate (NE of Bristol):

http://www. dynamic-storage. co. uk/caravan. html

http://www. yateselfstorage. co. uk/index. php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=54

Both offer 24 hour access. I inspected both sites - I went for Dynamic Storage as it was cheaper and has staff on site 7am - 7pm. Their security precautions are sufficient to be regarded as a 'secure site' by the Caravan Club insurance.

My mate has his Bailey Senator stored at Yate Self Storage, and its already been hit once by someone else moving their van, plus it regularly gets absolutley filthy from passing traffic etc (just a lousy bit of fence between his van and who knows what goings on in an industrial estate) :angry:

Used Dynamic Storage about 10 years ago. At that time the vans were stored behind the warehouse. There were no allocated spaces just a general area where you had to find a space. If you were lucky you got onto a hard standing. If not you parked in a puddle.

Had to give advance notice (by fax) if you wanted access outside working hours.

I guess it's changed somewhat since then.

poolebob

Archived