3rd Year Service Due Next Week

PBarton

Hi,

For myself I've only had my Lunar serviced over the last three years by the dealer to uphold the warranty claims (and there have been more than enough of them!) and now intend to use a mobile caravan engineer for fourth year on servicing. In those first three annual services the grease nipples on the hitch assembly were missed altogether twice. This naturally tends to make one think what else hasn't been touched. So not impressed with this particular dealer (Think famous cathedral) Nuff said. :(

Regards,

Peter

Hi can somebody please tell us what's covered in a 3rd year service. Was going to check handbook but this is now with dealer. Also what is checked in a service. Thanks

Hi, as I understand it, the warranty on most of the caravan components ceases after three years from purchase. What's left is the damp ingress warranty if it has been checked by an approved agent since new.

Dave

Oops! Poolebob is right, the OP asked what was covered in the service, not what's covered by the warranty :rolleyes:.

Just to add a little more. You may be surprised to learn that an annual service of the fridge (and presumably other gas burning devices) is not covered in a standard service. The fridge manufacturers recommend that it is done (for those running on gas). The annual service may check that they work correctly and will advise you if they are not.

Dave